Now Available on the Loupe App on Apple TV and LG TV& the Loupe Web Player (loupeart.com)
STEPS TO SET UP WALLETSTREAM™
- Launch loupeart.com
- Tap LOG IN/SIGN UP to create an account/login and access Account Settings.
- On the MY LOUPE ACCOUNT screen, scroll down and select NFT WalletStream.
- Enter your public wallet address, and select Flow, Ethereum, or Polygon depending on your wallet type. Name your wallet, select SAVE then LAUNCH WALLETSTREAM.
- Give it a minute to load and enjoy!
ACTIVATE YOUR APPLE TV or LG TV APP
- Launch the Loupe app on Apple TV or LG TV.
- Swipe right on the home screen and select the Walletstream channel.
- For first time users, an Activation Code will display on your TV screen.
- Go to loupeart.com/activate and enter the code on desktop or mobile.
- Give it a minute and your TV app will begin streaming your NFTs!
Which wallets and blockchains are supported by WalletStream?
Loupe currently supports public wallet addresses on the Flow, Ethereum & Polygon blockchains.(This means ALL crypto wallets on these blockchains are supported! To name a few, Metamask, Atomic, Coinbase, Blocto, Ledger, Dapper, etc.)
I don’t have a wallet or own any NFTs yet. Can I still use WalletStream?
Yes, you can still use WalletStream. Select Ethereum from the dropdown list, then copy/paste this sample wallet address from an NFT collector shared publicly on OpenSea: 0xfAE46f94Ee7B2Acb497CEcAFf6Cff17F621c693D
Is this safe and secure?
Loupe will only ask for your public wallet address. We will not ask for a private key or password. A public wallet address is safe to share thanks to secure blockchain technology. Private keys prove ownership of a wallet and should NEVER be shared. Loupe will never ask for private keys. Learn more about wallet security here!
Can I keep more than one public wallet address in Loupe?
Yes, from the Home Screen (upper right in Menu bar) go to your Profile then Account Settings. On the NFT WalletStream screen, select “ADD WALLET”. Multiple public wallet addresses will play back sequentially.
Can I change the order/sequence of the NFTs displayed in my wallet, or hide any NFTs I don’t want to stream?
Popular request that’s on our product roadmap!
Can I share my WalletStream with friends?
Yes! You can share your public wallet address with friends to stream on Loupe when they create their account at loupeart.com
Why isn’t my wallet address loading?
Be patient. If you have a lot of NFTs in your wallet, give it a minute. If you have an unsupported file format, it won’t load at all – yet.
What kind of NFTs can be streamed in WalletStream?
At the moment, still images/artwork and GIFs. We will support motion/video and audio NFTs in the upcoming weeks!
Can I stream my NFTs publicly on Loupe?
No, anything streamed publicly on our global platform must be submitted by the artist to Loupe’s curation team for consideration.
If I add multiple wallet addresses, do they play back in sequence?
At this time, we randomize all the content from the public wallet addresses you add to your Account Settings.