- Get this Picture Hanging Kit (available on Amazon)
- Place the wire on the back of your framed art onto the center hook of the picture hanging tool
- Position the framed art where you'd like it. (Use the best practices below to determine how far to place it in relation to other objects on the wall)
- Remove the framed art from the tool
- Press down on the center hook button to mark the spot
- Use the included hardware to hang your frame
- Level the frame with the picture hanging tool
- Enjoy the view
The center of your artwork should be roughly 60" from the floor.
If hanging artwork above furniture, such as a couch or bed, the bottom of your frame should be 8-10" from the top of your furniture. Don't worry, it’s okay to trust your instincts on what looks balanced, too.
If hanging frames together to form a gallery wall, we recommend positioning frames 3" apart on all sides.
We’d love to see your framed artwork IRL—tag us (#loupeIRL) for a chance to be featured.