LOUPE FOR BUSINESS
DIGITAL ART PROGRAMMING FOR YOUR LOCATIONS
Loupe for Business offers visual solutions for commercial spaces. Focused art programming defines how your guests remember you — shapes moods, calms nerves, offers inspiration — a catalyst enhancing the atmosphere, and encouraging repeat business. Establish (or amplify!) your company’s art identity to produce on-brand levels of comfort, excitement, edge and elegance with Loupe’s ever-expanding art catalog.Learn More
- Award-winning Photography
- Digital/Computer-Generated Art
- Hi-Res imagery of Paintings, Mixed Media & Street Art
- Motion/Video Art
- NFT Art
Beautiful Mystery by Diaja
The Life Wellness Center by Zahyr K-R Lauren
Fix and Viet by Chris Sallquist
Reaction X by Dean Rossiter
Establish a global audience for your collection.
As a Featured Gallery on Loupe:
- Stream your art inventory, exhibitions, and art fairs to millions of Loupe users around the world.
- resent art inventory in a digital sector with the award-winning and patented Loupe online streaming technology.
- Sell fine art prints, originals and NFTs through Loupe’s secure marketplace or direct users to your preferred e-commerce platform.
- Your art stream can be continually updated to feature new artists and new exhibitions.
ART SHOWS AND FESTIVALS
Contact Us Today
Loupe bridges the gap between a digital and physical representation of art. Stream and display your collection digitally to complement the physical artwork on exhibition with our fluid, immersive technology.
Immersive 4K Digital Art Display, Internet & Television Association (NCTA) Headquarters, Washington DC
Bugsy & Meyers Steakhouse, The Flamingo, Las Vegas (Caesars Entertainment)
Loupe streaming in the Interlude casino cocktail lounge at The Cromwell, Las Vegas
TILA art stream, Perez Art Museum Miami – Art Basel
SNA Displays LED wall in Times Square lobby, New York City
Showcase at the NanoLumens Visualization Center, Las Vegas
Streaming lobby level on dual displays in the Eclipse, a luxury condo in Buckhead
Private Grammy luncheon, W Atlanta Midtown
Boardroom of Gateway, Scandanavian co-working in partnership with Barco, New York City
Integrate your brand into the newest touchpoint in consumer experiences with Loupe art streams.